Sunday 31 October 2010

It's November tomorrow =o

So today is the 31st October [Halloween - what a pile of crap!]

Clocks went back one hour last night =] so had a lovely extra hour in bed. However after about 10 hours sleep I feel like utter poo today - got a right grump on =[

My tip of a bedroom desperately needs sorting out [I currently have a house worth of crap crammed into just 2 rooms] but to be truthful I just cannot be arsed! I would much rather slob about all day in my pjs possibly watching Glee or Twilight to make me feel better.

The other half is off at Newcastle watching the football with his mum - so unlikely to hear anything from him till quite late this evening ------------> saying that he has just rang me this second to inform me that Newcastle are winning 3-0!

I hate football.

I am going to find food now. May attempt to tidy rooms.

Toodle pip!


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment