Saturday 9 April 2011

The SUN is SHINING!!!!! WOHOOO!

The weather today has been FABULOUS! Super sunny and super hot! However my cough has been a bloody pain in in the arse! So I popped to Morrisons to get some paracetamol, anti-histamines, breathe easy nasal strips and chicken bites *Nom* a strange shopping basket perhaps! I spent most of the afternoon indoors typing up Programmes for the Boys Brigade Activity Weekend and making up certificates!

I am currently sat watching the Lottery......Secret Fortune, where there is a right pair of idiots trying to win money.....they got rid of the highest amount of money on the first go! NOOBS!





So I was having a nosy through my pictures and found that one.....the Tardis and K-9 made for the Boys Brigade Arts Festival.......and it got 1st place!

No comments:

Post a Comment