Tuesday 10 May 2011

A new chapter.....

So, I have successfully got a job at Morrisons working on the checkouts =) I also applied for a job at the Naafi, just waiting for a phone call to let me know if I got the job! *Fingers, toes, arms, legs, eyes crossed*

The plan was to work at the Naafi (as long as I get the job) from 10.00am till 2.00pm Monday to Friday then work evenings and weekends at Morrisons (as advertised).

However, just received my offer letter from Morrisons in the post giving me 5 shifts a week (which is fab!) on the downside, 2 of the shifts will clash the other job =(

So now, to wait.........

1. Wait to find out if I have got the Naafi job!
2. If I haven't, then no problem.
3. If I have, then will have to ring Morrisons and ask them if I can change the two shifts that clash.
4. If that doesn't work, I will have to pick one job or the other!

Urgghhhh =(

Anyhoo I shall forget about it for now. It is my mums birthday today, so I am going to meet her at work for 2.30pm and we are going to go out for lunch =D on me! (£10.00 budget :-/)

No comments:

Post a Comment