Sunday 4 September 2011

OMG It is September already!

So I have been neglecting my blog :( I shall make sure I update more often!

So I am working full time at NAAFI (Navy, Army, Airforce Institute) and I am LOVING it! It is officially the best job I have ever had and I sincerely hope I work there for many years! :D

My boss was on holiday last week so I had to look after the office - which was an experience! I think everything unexpected that could have happened - did! LOL! I think I coped well enough though :)

I am currently successfully loosing weight thanks to calorie counting and some wii fit/zumba! I have lost nearly a stone in 8 weeks! Well chuffed! I hope to drop a couple of dress sizes by Christmas (which is NOT that long away!)

The summer holidays end tonight...back to Rainbows and Boys Brigade next week! I might even join an adult gymnastics club on wednesday evenings :)

Bye for now!

^_^
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Glad you're back Dani! The adult gymnastics club sounds great - just do it!

    ReplyDelete