Tuesday 28 February 2012

It's nearly March!

Ok so I have been neglecting my blog ALL this year! I shall have to get my arse in gear!

So on the Smunkee.Biz front I have just finished Smunkee #100! Which is very exciting. I have a steady supply of orders which is great, so I shall plod along as I am for now. Roll on Smunkee #250, #500 and #1000!

So the Operatic Society is fabulous! I love it and cannot imagine myself not being in it. I auditioned for Titanic and got a part of a Stewardess, in nearly every scene, meaning I need to be at nearly every rehearsal! So I am an extremely busy bee at the moment but I am super happy :)

I have just sold my car and have opted to 'Go Green' and get buses everywhere, up until today it was going quite smoothly (apart from the fact you cannot get a bus from Hummersknott on a Sunday). So I needed to pop into town to pick up a few bits for Smunkees, and the bus timetables allows for this in an hour :) however...I stood at bus stop from 12:06 until 12:30 waiting for the 12:16 bus which never arrived.

I was thoroughly peed off and wrote a snotty email to Arriva to complain. It doesn't look good for them when they advertise for car drivers to 'ditch the car and hop on a bus' especially when the bloody bus doesn't arrive!

Rant over.

I am going to do some work, get 2 buses home (if they arrive) then off to play an hour of Football with the lads. I imagine I will be stood in goal doing bugger all for the majority of the game.

Bye____x

No comments:

Post a Comment