Thursday 4 October 2012

81 days until Christmas!

Where did the year go?! Smunkee.Biz has been going for nearly a year, I did Titanic the Musical with DOS, turned 23, found my Ste, changed jobs, we moved in together, another job change due in the next month....

BLIMEY!! Busy busy year!

We are getting Sky installed on Sunday :) I am so excited!

Last (long) weekend was very productive! We got a beautiful Welsh Dresser for the dining room..

A brown leather 3 seater sofa and matching chair from a second hand shop :)

I have another Smunkee Craft Fayre on Saturday which I am really looking forward to. I have made lots of Smunchkins for the occasion as they are the most popular! I will get photos on the day..

Oooh while I remember my Smunkee.Biz banner arrived!

That is all for now.

danidumpling signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment