Friday 28 December 2012

Only 4 sleeps till 2013!

Well Christmas is over and now it's the countdown to New Year! Where has this year gone?

We plan to visit my family down souf in February, another trip to London to see a show (or two) in March, *fingers crossed* I get a part in The Sound of Music with Darlington Operatic Society (so that will be April gone lol!) Ste and I will have been together 1 year in May, maybe a holiday abroad? (I need to get a Passport first!)

Hopefully the house will be in order by February, then it will feel more like a home and less like a building site. The only room left that needs work is the kitchen, but to be honest it needs ripping out and a new one putting in! Not something we have the money for so maybe the Landlords will realise this needs doing and stump up the money :)

We have been waiting for a new back door since August, so the Landlord gave me the telephone number of the gentleman who was supposed to be fitting said door. I have been texting him every hour with no response! So I shall continue to text him until he replies.

I have found out from my dad that Stumpy is not going to be written off! Woohoo! He is going to be repaired and the garage is just waiting for parts. It has been absolute luxury driving the brand spanking new Vauxhall Corsa hire car they gave me but I am keen to get Stumpy back! It is so tense driving a brand new car that isn't yours - especially if anything happens to it - I am liable. I am hoping that it won't be too much longer now.

Stumpy after the crash:

I hope to have a AFTER repair photo very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment