Saturday 29 October 2011

It is officially WINTER!

So the clocks go back tonight and it is only 56 sleeps until CHRISTMAS! This year will be all about spending quality time with family and friends :D 



I have a halloween party to go to on Monday (which I think will be the first halloween party I have ever been to!) I am going as Bride of Chucky! Should be a good laugh~!! Pictures to follow possibly....


Then next weekend I am off to ABERDEEN to see my friend Stuey to celebrate his birthday! I believe that will be a wild weekend :P The dress up theme is School Disco - should be interesting! I might go as a geek! 


As soon as I get back from Aberdeen on Monday I have about an hour or so to get myself unpacked before picking up another friend from the bus station! Then a week of work! wohooo! A fun packed week me thinks! 


No comments:

Post a Comment