Wednesday 26 October 2011

It's nearly Christmas!

I have been neglecting my blog =( It has been over a month! Nearly two in fact! I have been super busy with work and Boys Brigade and Girlguiding.....

I had a half day last Friday then jumped on a train (with 3 Rangers) and we went to London Kings Cross > then a tube to London Victoria > then a train to Swanley > then a taxi to Brands Hatch where we attended the Innovate weekend! It was interesting, I found it a little overwhelming (but got loads of free Starbucks coffee from a Barman all weekend so cannot complain :P) Saturday night we had a cheesy disco - I dressed up as Minnie Mouse and there was break dancing involved! This is what happens when you let someone else paint your face...

Let's just say I could hardly move on Sunday morning! We set off to travel home at 3pm and after several trains, tubes and taxi's we finally made it home around 8.30pm! I slept well that night!

I am going to Aberdeen in 10 days to visit Stuey to celebrate his birthday! That will be a fun filled weekend! Then as soon as I get back on the Monday lunchtime it is off to pick up Tom from the bus station! Wohoooo! And a WHOLE week off work! I won't know what to do with myself! :P

Time for bed now!

No comments:

Post a Comment