Sunday 30 October 2011

Winter Blues...

So the clocks went back an hour last night and even with an extra hour in bed I don't feel particularly refreshed! It's only 8.51pm and I am knackered! I am not looking forward to going to work in the dark and coming home in the dark =(

So my new car (well new to me) a Rover 216 in cream...I call him SM!NTY was serviced and given a good clean today thanks to my mum and dad =D He is still going to need a little bit of T-Cut to clean up some of the marks but he is looking good! I am really pleased with him!

Now I am currently sat watching X-Men in a sulk waiting to hear from a boy :( I might raid the cupboards for some chocolate too!

Oh well a good nights sleep should get me refreshed for the long week ahead! PAYDAY tomorrow! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment