Monday 7 November 2011

Home

So it is Monday already! I soon worked out that many of my iPad apps don't work in Scotland! So I just sat and watched the world go by...

I got into Aberdeen at 1.05pm on Saturday and Stuart and his friend Stuart met me at the station! We went to hobbycraft in search of facepaints for Stuart's costume for his "School Disco" themed party/night out! We then went to Chiquitos for lunch (a first for me - I had to request my meal --> a breast of southern fried chicken and chips as everything on the menu was a bit foreign to me! Then Stuart's friend Cat turned up and then Stuart's flatmate Ben turned up to pick us up and take us to Macro to buy some bits and pieces for the party. Stuart's friend Stuart went home and the rest of us went straight to Macro where between the four of us we spent nearly £200 on alcohol, sweets and party decorations! =O

After much faffing about trying to get last minute costume bits we arrived at Stuart's flat around 5pm and spent 2 hours tidying and setting up for the party! We got ready after that and guests started arriving from 8pm!

The night was EPIC! About 20 of us spent 3 hours in the flat playing drinking games (at which point I had already demolished a bottle of Raspberry Sourz and 4 bottles of Smirnoff Ice!) We then preceded to find a bus stop to go into Aberdeen town centre...

Get this ---> Buses in Aberdeen do NOT carry change?! WTF? So after faffing on and off a bus we succeeded in hailing a taxi, and finally arrived at a bar called Cheers! It took me a good hour before I clicked that we were in a gay bar lmao! It was a fab night and everyone got very drunk!

By 2.30am I had had enough and decided to make my own way back to Stuart's which involved finding someone who knew Bens number so I could text him to find out his address...I had been up for 22 hours at this point and then had to stand in a taxi queue for nearly an hour, finally crawling in at 3.30am! It took me a good couple of hours to get to sleep as it was quite chilly.....and I finally nodded off around 6am.

I didn't stir until 2pm on Sunday when Cat arrived to collect some of her stuff, then Ben and I had chocolate cake, Ben went back to bed, Stuart got up, we watched several episodes of Torchwood, got some food then before we knew it it was 6.45pm and Ben emerged from his room ready for rehearsals for a show they are both in. I watched patiently for 2 and a half hours - I enjoyed it! Brings back memories of when we were at school rehearsing for plays and pantos! We got food and went home - it was 11.45pm when we got in. We didn't stay up too long, I was asleep by 1am.

And so it is Monday, I have been up since 6.30am and now I am sat on the train to go home to Darlington. I am due to arrive at 12.55pm, hopefully Mum can pick me up from the station, I will go home, get a shower, then pick up Tom from the bus station around 2.45pm! Wohooooooo! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment