Wednesday 30 November 2011

Everything is going nicely..

So I am getting a small steady request for Smunkees! My main aim is to get the name out there and friends on facebook are helping me out by sharing Smunkees with their friends :D

I am managing to keep to creating one Smunkee a night (except Thursdays - as I have Titanic Rehearsals) and I really need to knuckle down and perfect my audition song and pick a dialogue to memorise!! Eeekkk!! Tuesday 6th Dec is getting closer and I am not ready for my audition!! I HAVE to spend this weekend going over and over it! It was payday today so the first thing I purchased for Titanic - The Musical on iTunes! :D

The works Xmas Party is drawing closer too!! I am gonna hit the diet for the next two weeks and hope I lose just enough weight to fit perfectly into my bright pink dress! Ahhhhh I need to find some shoes!!! I am thinking Silver....

No comments:

Post a Comment