Thursday 1 December 2011

Arrgghhh PANIC!

I got up this morning and had a shower before returning to my bedroom, turning on my iPod dock as usual and playing "Papa Can Your Hear Me?" so I could practice it for my rehearsal tonigh and audition on Tuesday. I let the Barbra Streisand Album play on and I discovered a song that I should have picked as my audition song as I can sing it FAR better than my current choice.

I was in two minds! It's only 5 days until my audition and it wouldn't be wise to change my song now! But I am so much better at this one! So I sang it a few times over and decided. I am changing my song to "Memory" from Cats!

I immediately emailed the Pianist who would be accompanying me at my audition to see if she already had the sheet music - which she did! Wohoooo! Then I spent all day at work quietly singing to myself!

It is now 14:20 and I am far too excited to be at work! I want to be in my room SINGING!

*Fingers Crossed* everything goes alright tonight at rehearsals!

No comments:

Post a Comment