Wednesday 28 December 2011

Fun Fun Fun!

So I have been neglecting my blog as I have had SO MUCH going on! The Smunkee Business is going well - I still have orders which is great! Mum and Dad bought me a sewing machine and a Smunkee Storing Station for Christmas which is just FAB! I love it to bits! Very good space saver and saves me from hauling around bags and bags of stuffing and socks etc.

Christmas eve and day were spent with my parents and brother and that was great! We had a lovely time, lovely food and great banter. Christmas day evening I went to Northgate Club with Craig and his family to play bingo - I didn't win :( but we had a good laugh. Boxing day I had a MacDonalds breakfast before picking up Shelana and the kids to go to her mums for a party! It was only in Norton (about 16 miles away) so only took 20 mins to get there with my SatNav on my iPad. We had a lovely time and played games, ate food, laughed at a very drunk Richie then set off at 7.30pm to return home. I decided it was an easy route and I should be able to do it without the use of my SatNav. I cannot get across just how wrong I was. We were 10 miles from Thirsk before we realised we were lost and before long a 32 mile round trip that should have taken 40 mins ended up being an 88 mile round trip taking 2 hours!!! *EPIC FAIL* We got home around 9pm - got MacDonalds for tea then got drunk and played a board game!

Yesterday I left Shelana's about 10am and went into town to go sock shopping! Got LOADS off socks to make Funkee Smunkees! Arrived at my parents house about 1pm and sat and made a Smunkee.

8pm = Rangers (Proper) Night out! We went to Pizza Hut for tea - then Tanners for drinks. There was a lot of alcohol - and I didn't climb into bed until 2.15am!

So here I am (after 4 hours sleep) at work - realising just how much alcohol and fast food I have consumed over the Christmas period! I still have New Year to go yet!!!

Let the celebrations continue!!

No comments:

Post a Comment