Sunday 20 November 2011

A few changes!

So on Monday 7th Nov I arrived at Darlington train station where my mum picked me up! I went home, got a shower and drove over to the bus station! I stood in the freezing cold for nearly an hour to find out Tom had been taken into hospital and wasn't coming :(

So I decided I would still have my week off work and chill out! I went over to Aycliffe to visit some friends and my godsons. I stayed over there Monday and Tuesday night as it was Cameron's 4th birthday on the Wednesday!

I then went home later that afternoon and vegged out in my onesie in bed and watched True Blood Season 3! I had no intentions of getting dressed or going anywhere so watched True Blood Season 4 on Thursday and treated myself to a Dominoes Pizza! That wasn't a good idea....

I got FOOD POISONING! :( and I was very sick for two days! On the Saturday I managed to pull myself together and get dressed with the plan of going to my parents. I got to my car to find that it had had a wee and leaked out all its coolant! All I needed! So on the phone to father to help me! I took Sm!nty to my parents where they had a look at it! I stayed there overnight as dad needed to fix the water pump which wouldn't happen until Monday!

We had a lazy-ish day on Sunday (Mum and Inwent food shopping) then we chilled! Mum took me home in time for Rangers - where I made Sock Monkeys then went home to bed! What a week off eh?!

I was actually glad to be back at work on Monday! Mum picked Kelly and I up and took us to work while dad fixed my car. Luckily he was all fixed when we got home and I picked him up and took him home! I spent the evening making Sock Monkeys ready for the Boys Brigade coffee evening on Thursday!

After work on Tuesday I went to my last ever Rainbows where I got some lovely flowers and a photo frame to thank me for all my hard work :D it was a little but sad but I am sure I will go back at some point! Just need some me time for a while!

By Thursday I had enough sock monkeys to take to the coffee evening where I sold 3 and took 3 orders :D super chuffed!

Friday night was spent chilling out/attempting to learn my lines for the Church Murder Mystery! As was Saturday now I think about it! The murder mystery on Saturday night was fab - I really enjoyed it! And it spurred me to find out more about Amateur Dramatics in Darlington.....

Role on today (Sunday) and I received an email back from Darlington Operatic Society inviting me to audition! Rehearsals have already started for Titanic but I am welcome to go along and join in! It is on a Thursday night though which means practically giving up Boys Brigade as well! But I am going to have fun doing something I really enjoy for a change! Now to find me an audition song...

No comments:

Post a Comment