Friday 27 July 2012

28 Days...

I am back in track with my diet and I can feel a weight loss already :)

Maisie (Ste's little sister) did a Come Dine With Me night last night and it was AMAZING!

Starter: Ribs
Main: Burger and Potato Salad
Dessert: Hot Chocolate Fudge Cake with Ice Cream

Oh it was GOOD! I was very impressed how well she did for a 9 year old!

I may have gone over a little food wise last night but I am back on track for the weekend and I have been roped into Darlington OS "It's A Knockout" on Sunday. Bouncy castles, water, pain! I think it will be good for burning off calories but I suspect I will be struggling to walk on Monday!

Hopefully my new landlord will be around this weekend as well so we can pop over to the house and get pictures and measurements :) and maybe get our table and chairs over there :)

I have some Smunkees to get done, monies to pay in, clothes to pack for Dogsitting at Ste's next week - its going to be a LONG and BUSY weekend! I CAN'T WAIT :)

No comments:

Post a Comment