Monday 23 July 2012

32 Days...

Wohooooo! We now have our dining room table which is EVEN better than we expected :) we were also super lucky an managed to get 4 chairs made up to match! I should be able to pick them up on Friday (Sam our new landlord is borrowing a van to help move a few bits at the weekend).

Work is actually going well today :) I am staying at Ste's house for the most of this week so we have an extra 10cm to sleep in (my bed appears to be a super small single :/)

We baked chocolate brownie cake yesterday which was DELICIOUS! I ate far too much :P along with last nights (and today's lunch) chicken kebab... Nom Nom Nom!

I have more Smunkee orders which is fab! I have also made a Ruby Wedding anniversary set for someone at work for £35! I will have to get some good pics to go the Facebook page :)

No comments:

Post a Comment