Tuesday 17 July 2012

Exciting!!!

So Stephen and I have been together for 2 and a half months, and I am the happiest I have ever been :)

We have found a house to move into together in late August and I am SO EXCITED! We have already found and started paying for our beautiful bedroom furniture :)

Pictures to follow....

It probably isn't to everyone's taste but we LOVE IT as it's so unique and as it's a one off set nobody will have the same! We just gotta start saving for the be-a-utiful matching bed!

Looking at my current bedroom I have some serious clutter to ditch before we move in to our new home :) just gotta stop impulse buying because we can :P

I am sure you'll agree that it's very difficult as it's just so much fun!

I believe a trip to Binns is in order to get some super fab kitchen utensils :)

Countdown to move in day...

38 days!!!!

Woop woop!

No comments:

Post a Comment