Thursday 14 February 2013

Valentine's Day

So today is the first Valentine's Ste and I have spent with each other! I really fancied receiving a single red rose but Ste refused to buy any flowers and got me this instead!

EPIC PRESSIE! :) That's a full working weeks worth of comedy right there! Might just have to watch a couple of episodes on an evening. It is a fab present but I am a little bit sad that I didn't get my rose :(

We haven't planned to go out for a meal or anything so will spend a quiet evening in tonight, as we have a busy weekend ahead of us! Hair appointments, fixing bikes, babysitting, coffee meetings, lunch dates, shopping, theatre ticket reservations and a landlord visit! Phew we will be knackered and Monday will be here before we know it!

We are off to see Moscow State Circus next Friday night at the Civic Theatre :) I am really looking forward to it! Then two weeks tomorrow we are off to London! I am even more excited for that :)

This is my Single Red Rose :) it'll do just fine!

danidumpling signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment