Thursday 1 March 2012

And I thought it couldn't get any worse...

I needed to pop into town at lunchtime to pick up some milk for work, so I hopped on the bus which actually turned up! I got what I needed then went to stand at the correct bus stand for the 12:33 bus. I stood there for 20 mins...

Eventually the no.1 arrived 10 mins late, but he was going to drive straight past until I jumped in front of him. I was fuming! I asked him why he keeps just driving past? He said he doesn't stop at this stand and wasn't going to my work, but Crook. I stormed off the bus and jumped on the no.11 which got me back to work, although a little late.

I got back to work, adamant that I was right and there definitely should be a bus to pick me up and take me to work at 12:33 every day. I rang Arriva and made another complaint. All I got was, we will get back to you within 10 working days. So I asked to speak to the supervisor, and managed to convince them to ask the Darlington depot whether I am right or not?! They rang me back within 10 mins to inform me I was right and they would be investigating why the bus hasn't turned up 2 days on the trot! Well fingers crossed it gets sorted out so I can smoothly get to and from work whenever!

I am looking forward to rehearsals this evening and hope to be in a better mood!

No comments:

Post a Comment