Saturday 24 March 2012

Another fun packed day!

Wake up time at 10:00, get dressed (put Titanic hoodie on) and get butt to town ready for leaflet handing out! There was about 10 off us there, we had another photo taken that will be going in Monday's Northern Echo :) then we handed out 250 leaflets (which was easier said than done) then coffee at Starbucks then a stroll in the sun. It was a lovely afternoon.

I got the bus to my parents house, picked up some money from my brother and then got the next bus home, the weather today was fantastic! It almost felt like summer :)

I went to Iceland on the way home, stocked up on frozen food then went to Morrisons to get my fridge food!

Broke now.

Bring on payday!! Lots of excitement is planned for next weekend with a birthday night out in Newcastle with some of the girls from work/operatic society :)

No comments:

Post a Comment