Thursday 1 March 2012

It's going to be one of those days....

I have had enough already and it's only 9.11am. So my housemate woke me up at 4.15am and I just couldn't get back to sleep after that, so I am tired for starters. The she went to work without me and didn't even tell me she was going. Then another bus drove straight past me, even though I was hanging off the kirb with my hand out!

I feel like I need a good cry.

So I have sent another complaint to Arriva; thats 3 in 3 days! My first week of Bus Travel couldn't have gone much worse.

I am also feeling a little sorry for myself and I am all doped up on beechums and strepsils!

A good start to a Thurdsay I would say. Not.

I have Titanic Rehearsals this evening and I am tired, in a foul mood and will have to walk there. :( hopefully I might be feeling better later!

I shall update later. TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment