Friday 30 March 2012

It's the weekend!

So this week the boss has been off on holiday and we had a relatively busy week until today which was slow.

We had our Darlington Operatic Society AGM last night. What I thought would be an hour and half meeting turned into 3 hours! I got in just after 11pm and had a Smunkee to make and Personalise by today.
Before I knew it it was 2:20am and I had to be up for work at 6:15am. Urgh. I got the bus into town and stopped at Costa to get a Large coffee to keep me going!

I soldiered on through today and after work my Roomie and I went to Matalan to find me an outfit for tomorrow night. We are having a girls only night out in Newcastle. I have never been on a night out there so should be an interesting experience. I got a fab outfit and some wegde espidrils! Roll on Saturday night!

So I am currently at my parents having just cooked burger and chips for father and I. No Smunkee making tonight. I need a break.

Toodle pip!

No comments:

Post a Comment