Thursday 3 January 2013

20 Sleeps!

I am so excited about my iPad Mini I don't want to wait another 20 sleeps!

I ordered a clutch organiser that will fit my iPad mini, phone, cables, tickets, monies etc for when we go to London :)

Train Tickets are booked and paid for so we will be travelling a little more in comfort than the last time. God that was awful and I was miserable!

Now we just need to decide what shows we would like to see at the Theatre - Les Mis will no doubt be one of them :)

So to get saving for trip to Hampshire in Feb, London in March and Jane's 30th Birthday in Leeds in April!

I am going to be very broke by my birthday - on the plus side Rehearsals for The Sound of Music are going on over these months so hopefully won't be too many outgoings!

No comments:

Post a Comment