Wednesday 2 January 2013

Not a great start to the New Year

After discussing gyms and the whole aspect of getting fitter for New Year it made sense to get out my Wii Fit and give that a go first before paying out for the gym! So I got home after work on Monday and went to dig out my Wii. How strange, the Wii isn't in the bag of Wii Stuff, neither are the leads or controllers, but the games are still there :/

We turned the house upside down (having very little storage space in the house for the Wii to be in) only to realise that there was just one explanation. The Plasterers had stolen it in the half an hour Ste had popped out to pick up paint.

:(

I didn't have a very good New Year!

Yesterday I lay in the sofa in my onesie watching TV, eating and playing World of Warcraft. That's it. That didn't even make me happy.

So I looked at my finances, made sure I had enough saved up then ordered my iPad Mini :) it will have "Spud" engraved on the back and estimated delivery is 23rd January. Just 21 sleeps!

This has cheered me up some what :)

I just hope things will get better from now on...

No comments:

Post a Comment